Email: [email protected]
Atomic Game Engine alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Graphics" category.
Alternatively, view Atomic Game Engine alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
GLFW9.5 9.0 L2 Atomic Game Engine VS GLFWA multi-platform library for OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Vulkan, window and input
bgfx9.4 9.1 L1 Atomic Game Engine VS bgfxCross-platform, graphics API agnostic, "Bring Your Own Engine/Framework" style rendering library.
Skia9.0 10.0 L1 Atomic Game Engine VS SkiaSkia is a complete 2D graphic library for drawing Text, Geometries, and Images.
urho3d8.3 9.8 L1 Atomic Game Engine VS urho3dGame engine
OpenSceneGraph8.1 5.4 L1 Atomic Game Engine VS OpenSceneGraphOpenSceneGraph git repository
magnum8.1 9.8 L2 Atomic Game Engine VS magnumLightweight and modular C++11 graphics middleware for games and data visualization
Ogre 3D8.0 9.8 Atomic Game Engine VS Ogre 3Dscene-oriented, flexible 3D engine (C++, Python, C#, Java)
OpenSubdiv7.8 0.0 L1 Atomic Game Engine VS OpenSubdivAn Open-Source subdivision surface library.
DirectXTK7.4 6.9 Atomic Game Engine VS DirectXTKThe DirectX Tool Kit (aka DirectXTK) is a collection of helper classes for writing DirectX 11.x code in C++
Open-Source Vulkan C++ APIOpen-Source Vulkan C++ API
OpenVDB7.3 8.2 L1 Atomic Game Engine VS OpenVDBOpenVDB - Sparse volume data structure and tools
Horde3D6.5 3.5 L1 Atomic Game Engine VS Horde3DHorde3D is a small 3D rendering and animation engine. It is written in an effort to create an engine being as lightweight and conceptually clean as possible.
herebedragonsA basic 3D scene implemented with various engines, frameworks or APIs.
Ion6.0 2.1 Atomic Game Engine VS IonIon
glbinding4.9 3.9 Atomic Game Engine VS glbindingA C++ binding for the OpenGL API, generated using the gl.xml specification.
Irrlicht4.5 0.0 L1 Atomic Game Engine VS IrrlichtAn automatically updated mirror of the Irrlicht SVN repository on sourceforge
Partio4.4 0.0 Atomic Game Engine VS PartioC++ (with python bindings) library for easily reading/writing/manipulating common animation particle formats such as PDB, BGEO, PTC. See the discussion group @ http://groups.google.com/group/partio-discuss
Visualization Library3.8 0.0 L1 Atomic Game Engine VS Visualization LibraryVisualization Library is a C++ middleware for high-performance 2D and 3D graphics applications based on OpenGL 1.x-4.x supporting Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
IrrlichtBAWBuild A World fork of Irrlicht
OpenMesh, 7.01.6 0.0 L1 Atomic Game Engine VS OpenMesh, 7.0Clone of the official OpenMesh repository
CairoA 2D graphics library with support for multiple output devices. [LGPL2 or Mozilla MPL]
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Atomic Game Engine or a related project?
Please note that Atomic is no longer actively being developed or maintained. Issues will not be attended to, though PRs that fix build issues may be considered. The remainder of this README has been kept in place for future reference.
- C# IDE integration with Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio, and MonoDevelop
- Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, Linux, and WebGL platform deployment
- High performance native C++ core with single command builds and absolute minimum dependencies
- Node based scene graph with access to low level graphics API for custom rendering on D3D 9/11, OpenGL 2/3/ES2, and WebGL
- Drag and drop standard 2D/3D format import, including Autodesk FBX, Collada, Blender, Spriter, Tiled, and more
- Innovative preview mode runs in subprocess for editor stability, reduced memory fragmentation, and is the foundation for future previewing on device
- Chromium WebView for E-Commerce payments, accessing Facebook social graph, video streaming, and many more use cases
- Automated script binding generation of native C++ subsystems
- Best in class third party integrations including Box2D/Bullet physics, Recast/Detour pathfinding, TurboBadger UI, CEF3, duktape VM, SDL2
- Available as precompiled binaries or fork on GitHub under the permissive MIT license
- Backed by professionals with decades of experience in the technology and game industries
The Atomic Editor can be built for your platform using these build instructions.
Atomic on Mobile
Atomic Build Settings
THUNDERBEAST GAMES began developing the Atomic Game Engine on November 12th, 2014 by forking Urho3D. It was released under the permissive MIT license during GDC 2016. Atomic is now being used in production environments, has 27 contributors, and runs on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and WebGL!
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Atomic Game Engine README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.