Awesome C++ has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome C++ unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Prometheus 2.40.1 (November 09, 2022)
- 🛠 [BUGFIX] TSDB: Fix alignment for atomic int64 for 32 bit architecture. #11547
- 🛠 [BUGFIX] Scrape: Fix accept headers. #11552
Cucumber 7.9.0 (November 01, 2022)
- ⚡️ [Core] Update dependency io.cucumber:gherkin to v25.0.2. Japanese Rule translation changed from Rule to ルール.
- 👍 [Spring] Support @CucumberContextConfiguration as a meta-annotation (2491 Michael Schlatt)
- ⚡️ [Core] Update dependency io.cucumber:gherkin to v24.1
- [Core] Delegate encoding and BOM handling to gherkin (2624 M.P. Korstanje)
- 📜 [Core] Don't swallow parse errors on the CLI (2632 M.P. Korstanje)
- ⚡️ [Core] Update dependency com.fasterxml.jackson to v184.108.40.20621012
Choco 4.10.10 (October 11, 2022)
- 🛠 Fix performance issue of ViewDeltaMonitor
- 🛠 Fix lack of filtering in STR2+ when domain is bounded
- 🛠 Fix issue relative to
- ➕ Add missing checks in OneWordS32BitSet and OneWordS64BitSet + update constructors
- ➕ Add new API to VariableUtils
- ➕ Add CITATION.cff
- ⚡️ Update paper.md
🚀 Deprecated API (to be removed in next release):
Other closed issues and pull requests:
👀 See milestone 4.10.10
🚀 Contributors to this release: