Awesome C++ has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome C++ unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
xgboost 1.3.0.rc1 (November 23, 2020)
Bond 9.0.4 (November 23, 2020)
- IDL core version: 3.0
- C++ version: 9.0.4
- C# NuGet version: 9.0.3
gbc& compiler library: 0.12.1.0
- Bond now uses the
[[noreturn]]attribute to annotate functions that do
not return. Previously, it used compiler-specific annotations.
- 🚀 There were no C# changes in this release.
libtorrent 1.2.11 (November 15, 2020)
🛠 Fixes since the 1.2.10 release:
- 🛠 fix issue with moving the session object
- 🗄 deprecate torrent_status::allocating. This state is no longer used
- 🛠 fix bug creating torrents with symbolic links
- ✂ remove special case to save metadata in resume data unconditionally when added throught magnet link
- 🛠 fix bugs in mutable-torrent support (reusing identical files from different torrents)
- 🛠 fix incorrectly inlined move-assignment of file_storage
- ➕ add session::paused flag, and the ability to construct a session in paused mode
- 🛠 fix session-pause causing tracker announces to fail
- 🛠 fix peer-exchange flags bug
- 👍 allow saving resume data before metadata has been downloaded (for magnet links)
- record blocks in the disk queue as downloaded in the resume data
- fix bug in set_piece_deadline() when set in a zero-priority piece
- 🛠 fix issue in URL parser, causing issues with certain tracker URLs
- 👉 use a different error code than host-unreachable, when skipping tracker announces