Awesome C++ has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome C++ unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
ArduinoJson 6.19.4 (April 05, 2022)
- ➕ Add
- ➕ Add
- ➕ Add implicit conversion from
- 🛠 Fix comparisons operators with
- ➕ Add
libmdbx 0.11.4 (January 28, 2022)
🚀 The stable release with fixes for large and huge databases sized of 4..128 TiB.
- Ledgerwatch, Binance and Positive Technologies teams for reporting, assistance in investigation and testing.
- Alex Sharov for reporting, testing and provide resources for remote debugging/investigation.
- Kris Zyp for Deno support.
🆕 New features, extensions and improvements:
- Added treating the
UINT64_MAXvalue as maximum for given option inside
to_hex/to_base58/to_base64::output(std::ostream&)overloads without using temporary string objects as buffers.
--geometry-jitter=YES|nooption to the test framework.
- Added support for Deno support by Kris Zyp.
- Fixed handling
MDBX_opt_rp_augment_limitfor GC's records from huge transactions (Erigon/Akula/Ethereum).
- Fixed build on Android (avoid including
- Fixed missing copy assignment operator for
- Fixed missing
- Fixed unexpected
EXDEV(Cross-device link) error from
- Fixed base64 encoding/decoding bugs in auxillary C++ API.
- Fixed overflow of
pgno_tduring checking PNL on 64-bit platforms.
- Fixed excessive PNL checking after sort for spilling.
- Reworked checking
MAX_PAGENOand DB upper-size geometry limit.
- Fixed build for some combinations of versions of MSVC and Windows SDK.
- Added workaround for CLANG bug D79919/PR42445.
- Fixed build test on Android (using
- Disabled C++20 concepts for CLANG < 14 on Android.
- Fixed minor
- Added CI for Android.
- Refine/cleanup internal logging.
- Refined line splitting inside hex/base58/base64 encoding to avoid
\nat the end.
- Added workaround for modern libstdc++ with CLANG < 4.x
- Relaxed txn-check rules for auxiliary functions.
- Clarified a comments and descriptions, etc.
- Using the
-fno-semantic interpositionoption to reduce the overhead to calling self own public functions.
Cython 0.29.25 (December 06, 2021)
🐛 Bugs fixed
Several incompatibilities with CPython 3.11 were resolved. Patches by David Woods, Victor Stinner, Thomas Caswell. (Github issues :issue:
⚠ Some C compiler warnings were resolved. Patches by Lisandro Dalcin and others. (Github issue :issue:
std::move()should only be used automatically in MSVC versions that support it. Patch by Max Bachmann. (Github issue :issue:
Py_hash_ttype failed to accept arbitrary "index" values. (Github issue :issue:
Avoid copying unaligned 16-bit values since some platforms require them to be aligned. Use memcpy() instead to let the C compiler decide how to do it. (Github issue :issue:
✅ Cython crashed on invalid truthiness tests on C++ types without
operator bool. Patch by David Woods. (Github issue :issue:
The declaration of
cpython.unicodewas incorrect. Patch by Max Bachmann. (Github issue :issue: