12 Audio libraries and projects
9.6 8.8 L1 C++This is now the official location of the Kaldi project.
6.4 4.4 L1 C++C++ Audio and Music DSP Library. [MIT]
5.4 7.2 CPublic domain, header-only MP3 decoder with clean-room implementation. [CC0]
4.2 0.8 L1 C++Easy and efficient audio synthesis in C++. [Unlicense]
3.1 7.8 L2 CSimplE Lossless Audio. [MIT]
1.5 0.0 L3 PerlOpen Audio Library
1.5 0.0 L5 C++Fast, modern C++ DSP framework, FFT, FIR/IIR filters, Sample Rate Conversion. [GPL/Commercial]
1.1 0.0 L2 C++Tasty C++ class wrappers and mixer implementation for OpenAL built on Chris Robinson's ALURE library. Comes with some crunky LinkedList and ListItem classes which you are welcome to use or change. Use with ALURE, OpenAL, libsndfile / libFLAC etc. Provides a simple and effective programmer interface to easily deal with the ALURE libraries and imp…
- -Ogg Vorbis is a fully open, non-proprietary, patent-and-royalty-free, general-purpose compressed audio format. [BSD]
- -A free codec for free speech. Obsoleted by Opus. [BSD]
- -A totally open, royalty-free, highly versatile audio codec. [BSD]
- -An easy to use crossplatform audio engine and audio content creation tool for games. [Free for non-commercial/Commercial]
Scout APM uses tracing logic that ties bottlenecks to source code so you know the exact line of code causing performance issues and can get back to building a great product faster.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.