12 Audio libraries and projects
9.2 9.5 L1 C++This is now the official location of the Kaldi project.
3.3 8.6 CPublic domain, header-only MP3 decoder with clean-room implementation. [CC0]
6.1 3.2 L1 C++C++ Audio and Music DSP Library. [MIT]
3.2 1.5 L2 CSimplE Lossless Audio. [MIT]
1.2 0.0 L2 C++Tasty C++ class wrappers and mixer implementation for OpenAL built on Chris Robinson's ALURE library. Comes with some crunky LinkedList and ListItem classes which you are welcome to use or change. Use with ALURE, OpenAL, libsndfile / libFLAC etc. Provides a simple and effective programmer interface to easily deal with the ALURE libraries and imp…
4.5 0.0 L1 C++Easy and efficient audio synthesis in C++. [Unlicense]
1.3 0.0 L5 C++Fast, modern C++ DSP framework, FFT, FIR/IIR filters, Sample Rate Conversion. [GPL/Commercial]
1.4 0.0 L3 PerlOpen Audio Library
- -Ogg Vorbis is a fully open, non-proprietary, patent-and-royalty-free, general-purpose compressed audio format. [BSD]
- -A totally open, royalty-free, highly versatile audio codec. [BSD]
- -An easy to use crossplatform audio engine and audio content creation tool for games. [Free for non-commercial/Commercial]
- -A free codec for free speech. Obsoleted by Opus. [BSD]
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.