TreeFrog Framework alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Web Application Framework" category.
Alternatively, view TreeFrog Framework alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.6 9.0 TreeFrog Framework VS drogonDrogon: A C++14/17 based HTTP web application framework running on Linux/macOS/Unix/Windows [Moved to: https://github.com/drogonframework/drogon]
8.6 7.0 TreeFrog Framework VS Oat++🌱Light and powerful C++ web framework for highly scalable and resource-efficient web application. It's zero-dependency and easy-portable.
5.2 8.5 TreeFrog Framework VS CutelystA C++ Web Framework built on top of Qt, using the simple approach of Catalyst (Perl) framework.
Qt based simple SCADA framework, with dashboard, static and dynamic components
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of TreeFrog Framework or a related project?
Small but Powerful and Efficient
TreeFrog Framework is a high-speed and full-stack web application framework based on C++ and Qt, which supports HTTP and WebSocket protocol. Web applications can run faster than that of lightweight programming language. In application development, it provides an O/R mapping system and template system on an MVC architecture, aims to achieve high productivity through the policy of convention over configuration.
- High performance - Highly optimized Application server engine of C++
- O/R mapping - Conceals complex and troublesome database accesses
- Template system - ERB-like template engine adopted
- Supports for many DB - MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, InterBase, MongoDB and Redis.
- WebSocket support - Providing full-duplex communications channels
- Generator - Generates scaffolds and Makefiles automatically
- Supports various response types - JSON, XML and CBOR
- Cross-platform - Windows, macOS, Linux, etc. Write once, compile anywhere.
- OSS - New BSD License
TreeFrog uses the qt qmake build system.
Get additional information: http://treefrogframework.github.io/treefrog-framework/
Discussion group for TreeFrog Framework: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/treefrogframework
$ docker pull treefrogframework/treefrog
Docker files are stored in the 'dockerfiles' directory of the 'docker' branch, here.
TreeFrog Framework uses the 10gen-supported C driver to communicate with the MongoDB server. The source code of the driver is included in this package. See the README also.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the TreeFrog Framework README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.