v1.4July 24, 2020
v1.3.1July 23, 2020
v1.3July 15, 2020
v1.2July 14, 2020
v1.1June 16, 2020
v1.0June 05, 2020
👍 Example 22 now raytraces Mitsuba scenes with Radeon Rays 2.0, only 1 light supported for now.
🔀 Asset Pipeline finally merged, now you can load models and images in threads while maintaining a cache safely.
👍 All Vulkan and OpenGL supported texture, storage image and vertex color formats are supported, and there are C++ inline functions to convert between most formats not covered by patents.
sRGB Framebuffer is now used and images are loading and reporting their color formats correctly.
⚡️ Most dependencies done as submodules, CMake configure script updates them as needed.
🏁 If git, CMake, Python, PERL, OpenGL (and NASM on Windows) are present then this is an easy 3 click build.
🆕 New CEGUI and Bullet middleware integration examples, with a framework for future extensions provided by @manhnt9.
- Smooth Normal computation by @Przemog1
- Our own
shared_ptrwithout the overhead and memory cost
- Precompiled Headers are used on the Irrlicht and IrrlichtServer targets
- ⚠ Got rid of >50% of the compiler warnings when compiling the library
- 🐧 Linux now builds with Ninja and CodeLite
- Allocators used for many many things (can now have custom allocators back ICPUBuffers and Memory Files)
⚠ WARNING: As this is a pre-release, the convert2BAW tool is not operational yet!
🚀 Over 1000 commits have been added since the last release, API has changed significantly and powerful features were added:
- Full access to all Vulkan GLSL input/output types
- Compute Shaders without raw-OpenGL hacks
- SPIR-V shader ingestion
- Shader Compiler and Processor
- C++ templated image filters
- Virtual Texturing
🍱 You can add more GLSL Includes to IGLSLCompiler.cpp and more IAssets to CNullDriver.cpp