Boost.Log alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Logging" category.
Alternatively, view Boost.Log alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Boost.Log or a related project?
Boost.Log, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, provides tools for adding logging to libraries and applications.
- build - Boost.Log build scripts
- config - Boost.Log build configuration code and scripts
- doc - QuickBook documentation sources
- example - Boost.Log examples
- include - Interface headers of Boost.Log
- src - Compilable source code of Boost.Log
- test - Boost.Log unit tests
- Ask questions
- Report bugs. Be sure to mention Boost version, platform and compiler you're using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
- Discussions about the library are held on the Boost developers mailing list. Be sure to read the discussion policy before posting and add the
[log]tag at the beginning of the subject line.
|Branch||Travis CI||AppVeyor||Test Matrix||Dependencies|
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Boost.Log README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.