Avg Release Cycle
1097 days ago
🍎 Build fixes for macOS and Linux
- 🍎 Hit "make" and it will work on macOS and Linux now, much cleaner Makefiles
- 👍 Re-enable experimental pub/sub support
- Cover more code while fuzzing
- [OSS-Fuzz] Temporary fix for integer overflow, not significant
A fuzzing success
- Cover more code while fuzzing (at ~80% total fuzzing coverage now).
- OSS-Fuzz now reports zero issues, whatsoever (Msan, Asan, Ubsan).
make allnow builds everything in the repo including benchmarks and fuzz targets.
- 🛠 Threaded loop clean-up fixes.
Even more fuzzing
- Increases total fuzzing coverage
- 🏁 Restores compilation on Windows
- ➕ Adds MockedEchoServer as new fuzz target, besides MockedHelloWorld.
- 🛠 Fixes a handful minor issues reported by OSS-Fuzz.
- 🚚 [OSS-Fuzz] Fixes a bug where moves of uWS::App() would invalidate captured
- 🛠 Fixes the benchmarking programs to compile with new uSockets version.
- ⚡️ Updates to uSockets v0.2.0.
- Project is now fuzzed with three different sanitizers by Google OSS-Fuzz
- 🤡 More fuzz targets, including PerMessageDeflate and entire mocked HelloWorld server
- ⬆️ Upgraded to new uSockets 0.2.0 interfaces
- 🔨 Some refactoring & clean-ups
- ➕ Adds new (rough) UML design document
- 🏗 Proper build fix for GCC
- ⚡️ Updates examples and fixes their Makefile
- Experimental HttpResponse::cork function
- Listen now accepts options
- ⚡️ Update uSockets
- Strip ? from HttpRequest::getQuery()
- 🛠 Fix misaligned websocket reads
- 🏗 Quick-fix GCC build
🛠 More fixes
- 📜 Fuzz parsers with multiple chunks, not just one single
- 🛠 Fix padding issue with http parser
- ⬆️ Guarantee to end http parsing after websocket upgrade
- Guarantee validity of http request in websocket open handler
- ⚡️ Updates uSockets
🛠 Fuzzing and fixes
- ✅ Introduces fuzztesting of parsers
- ➕ Adds feature to loop over Http headers in request
- getRemoteAddress for getting IP
- 0️⃣ Loop::defaultLoop is now Loop::get and we never use "default" loops unless explicitly given.
- ⚡️ Updates uSockets with various libuv fixes
- 🛠 Various bug fixes