libvips v8.9.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-04-21 // over 2 years ago
🏁 The libvips Windows binary
vips-dev-w64-all-x.y.z.zipcontains ALL the file format loaders that libvips supports, including some very minor ones, and a complete copy of ImageMagick. It can process many different file types, but it is also rather vulnerable to hacking.
vips-dev-w64-web-x.y.z.zipbuild contains only file format loaders that have been carefully tested and which are commonly used on the web. It won't load formats like openslide (for example), but it should be safer to use with untrusted input.
🔄 Changes since 8.9.1:
- 🛠 fix a deadlock with --vips-leak [DarthSim]
- 👍 better gifload behaviour for DISPOSAL_UNSPECIFIED [DarthSim]
- ban ppm max_value < 0
- ➕ add fuzz corpus to dist
- detect read errors correctly in source_sniff
- 🛠 fix regression in autorot [malomalo]
- thumbnail on HEIC images could select the thumbnail incorrectly under some size modes [ZorinArsenij]