libvips v8.9.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-01-28 // over 2 years ago
🏁 The libvips Windows binary
vips-dev-w64-all-x.y.z.zipcontains ALL the file format loaders that libvips supports, including some very minor ones, and a complete copy of ImageMagick. It can process many different file types, but it is also rather vulnerable to hacking.
vips-dev-w64-web-x.y.z.zipbuild contains only file format loaders that have been carefully tested and which are commonly used on the web. It won't load formats like openslide (for example), but it should be safer to use with untrusted input.
🔄 Changes since 8.9.0:
- fix new_from_file for openslide from CLI and C
- 🛠 fix thumbnail autorot [janko]
- 🛠 fix a warning with magicksave with no delay array [chregu]
- 🛠 fix a race in tiled tiff load [kleisauke]
- 👍 better imagemagick init [LebronCurry]
- 📇 lock for metadata changes, fixing a race in highly threaded applications [jcupitt]