Avg Release Cycle
559 days ago
HttpServerconnector now has a
- Don't precompress and honor GnuInstallDir for manpage of jsonrpcstub (#252)
- 🐧 Arch Linux CI build (base image changed)
- 🏗 brew CI build (no longer has
--sslflag for libmicrohttpd)
- 📜 Catching
- 🏗 Compile issue when building static only (#263)
- ⚡️ Update catch2 to 2.7.0 and fix include path (#251)
- ✂ Removed deprecated jsoncpp invocations
- 🏗 Build issue on RHEL7 (#244, #246)
- 🏗 Build with empty install prefix (#226)
- GnuInstallDirs handling for library targets (#239)
- 🚦 Disabled libcurl signal handlers (#210)
- 🐎 Terrible performance for socket based connectors (#229)
- 🚀 Library versioning error (1.1.0 release actually specified 1.0.0)
- 📚 Missing documentation about python stubgenerator (#222)
- Parameter to enable omitEndingLineFeed() (#213)
- Documenation in examples about throwing serverside errors (#249)
- ⚡️ Updated CI images to use Ubuntu 18.04 instead of 17.04
- 0️⃣ Disabled FileDescriptor connectors by default
- ✂ Removed custom FindCURL cmake module (#237)
- Parameter handling of procedurs without params in stubgenerator
- 🛠 Fix missing hiredis libs when using only REDIS_CLIENT
- 🛠 Fix running tests in parallel (#204)
- 🛠 Fix fetching new version of catch, if it is not installed locally
- ✅ Disable UnixDomainSocket Connectors by default, they introduce flaky tests
- 🔀 Merged MSVC related PR.
- Typo in ERROR_CLIENT_CONNECTOR exception
- ✅ Integration testsuite when run without HTTP
- 🏗 dev/testcoverage.sh script which did not create the build directory
- Indentation in CMakeLists.txt files
- Positional parameters with more than 10 items
- 🚚 C++11 deprecated dynamic excpetion specifiers have been removed
- libmicrohttpd legacy detection for
- File descriptor client and server connector
- Redis client and server connector
- 👷 Docker based build system for testing on multiple distributions
- Python client stubgenerator
- 🏗 CI Integration for OSX build
StreamWriterclasses to handle the buffering
- Makefile for developer/contributor related functions
- 📦 Scripts dev/ci.sh, dev/createpackage.sh, dev/installdeps.sh
dev/coverage.shin favor of
- 🏁 Windows support, which will hopefully come back soon
- Migrated from coveralls.io to codecov.io
- 🔄 Changed maintainer e-mail address
- 👉 Use libmicrohttpd's EPOLL where possible (lmhd >= 0.9.52)
- ➕ Added
set -eto testcoverage.sh script
- 🔄 Changelog format to keepachangelog.com
- ♻️ Refactored all socket-based client and server connectors to reduce code duplication
- 🔄 Changed interfaces for
AbstractServerConnectorto avoid the ugly
- 🔄 Change: Requiring C++11 support (gcc >= 4.8)
- 🛠 Fix: armhf compatibility
- 🛠 Fix: Invalid client id field handling (removed int only check)
- 🛠 Fix: Security issues in unixdomainsocket connectors
- 🛠 Fix: Missing CURL include directive
- 🛠 Fix: Parallel build which failed due to failing CATCH dependency
- 🛠 Fix: Handling 64-bit ids
- 🛠 Fix: Invalid parameter check
- 🛠 Fix: Invalid pointer handling in HTTP-Server
- 🆕 NEW: HttpServer can now be configured to listen localhost only
- 🆕 NEW: TCP Server + Client connectors
🔄 Changes in v0.6.0
- 🆕 NEW: pkg-config files for all shared libraries
- 🆕 NEW: UNIX Socket client + server connector
- 🆕 NEW: multiarch support
- 🔄 Change: unit testing framework to catch
- 🔄 Change: allow disabling shared library build
- 🔄 Change: split out shared/static library for stubgenerator
🔄 Changes in v0.5.0
- ➕ added
--versionoption to jsonrpcstub.
- ➕ added msvc support.
- ➕ added data field support for JsonRpcException.
- ➕ added contributions guide: https://github.com/cinemast/libjson-rpc-cpp#contributions
- 🐎 HttpClient uses Http Keep-Alive, which improves performance drastically.
- ➕ Added
LIB_SUFFIXto CMake to support multilib.
- 🛠 Fixed building tests with examples disabled.
- Made static library build optional (via
- 🛠 Fixed unnecessary rebuilds of stubs on each
- ➕ added
🔄 Changes in v0.4.2
- 🛠 Fix of spelling mistakes.
- 👉 Use CMAKE versioning in manpage.
- Improving include scheme of jsoncpp.
- 🛠 Bugfix in HttpServer with Threading option in SSL startup.