Bond v9.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-05-26 // 11 months ago
- IDL core version: 3.0
- C++ version: 9.0.0
- C# NuGet version: 9.0.0
gbc& compiler library: 0.12.1.0
- 💥 Breaking change MSVC 2013 support has been removed. (Issue #851)
- 💥 Breaking change
bond/core/warning.hhas been deleted. Since the 5.3.0 release, Bond hasn't needed global warning suppressions for any compiler except MSVC 2013. This file was only used for MSVC 2013, which is no longer a supported compiler.
- Fixed MSVC warning for deprecation of
/std:c++17. (Issue #1007)
- 🛠 Fixed MSVC warning C5208: unnamed class used in typedef name cannot declare members other than non-static data members, member enumerations, or member classes. (Issue #1027)
- 🛠 Fixed Boost 1.73 warning "The practice of declaring the Bind placeholders (_1, _2, ...) in the global namespace is deprecated." (Pull request #1036)
- 🛠 Fixed creation of duplicate default constructor when defining an empty struct
--preview-constructor-parameters. (Issue #963)
- The .NET assemblies are now only Authenticode signed with SHA-2. Legacy Windows OS versions may need updates to work with SHA-2 signatures.
gbcand Bond compiler library
- 👍 C++ codegen no longer supports MSVC 2013.
- 🏁 gbc is now only Authenticode signed with SHA-2. Legacy Windows OS versions may need updates to work with SHA-2 signatures.