Vc v1.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-12-16 // almost 6 years ago
The Vc 1.1.0 resolves several important issues that remained or were found in Vc 1.0.0.
👉 User Changelog
- 📚 Significant restructuring of the documentation, fixing many issues where the documentation still presented Vc 0.7 API.
- 👍 Implement all math functions supported by
- 🛠 Fix
iifto work for builtin types.
- ⏪ Reintroduce structured gather and scatter functions/constructors to
Vectorto restore API compatiblity with Vc 0.7. These functions are all marked as deprecated, suggesting to use the new subscript operators instead. This should ease porting applications from Vc 0.7.
- 🗄 Deprecate
Vector::exponent. They are replaced by their non-member counterparts
- 🛠 Fix a few remaining license issues so that everything really says BSD now. This includes a replacement of
Vc::arraywith a fork from libc++ instead of the previous code that was forked from libstdc++.
- Resolve a few minor OS X compatibility issues.