MongoDB C Driver v1.14.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-02-22 // over 3 years ago
I'm pleased to announce version 1.14.0 of libbson and libmongoc,
the libraries constituting the MongoDB C Driver.
It is my pleasure to announce libbson 1.14.0.
- ObjectIDs are generated in compliance with the driver ObjectID spec.
- Add a bson_copy_to_excluding_noinit variant taking a va_list.
- Add example of validating BSON nesting depth with bson_visitor_t.
🐛 Bug fixes:
- 😌 Relaxed JSON pads datetime milliseconds with spaces instead of zeroes.
It is my pleasure to announce the MongoDB C Driver 1.14.0.
- 👌 Support for OpenSSL 1.1.1 and its implementation of TLS v1.3.
- New function mongoc_stream_should_retry.
- New accessor mongoc_server_description_last_update_time.
- New method mongoc_client_reset to be called after forking.
🐛 Bug fixes:
- OP_MSG with unacknowledged writes (write concern of w:0) would serialize
0️⃣ incorrectly on big-endian platforms, causing writes to use the default
write concern of w:1.
- mongoc_collection_update_many and mongoc_collection_delete_many would fail
with the URI option retryWrites=true.
- 🔧 In a transaction, the driver now properly ignores the readConcern configured
on a client, database, or collection: only the mongoc_transaction_opt_t's
readConcern is used.
- ✂ Remove timestamp from uninstall scripts to permit reproducible build.
- Setting mongoc_ssl_opt_t.pem_file or ca_file to a bad file path caused a
hang with Darwin SSL.
- 🛠 Fix the ENABLE_SASL cmake option:
- Remove unnecessary GSSAPI value. It was equivalent to specifying ENABLE_SASL=CYRUS.
- ENABLE_SASL=AUTO now correctly chooses SSPI on Windows instead of CYRUS.
- The client pool failed to set proper apm callbacks for clients created
🚀 Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
- A. Jesse Jiryu Davis
- Roberto C. Sánchez
- Kevin Albertson
- Samantha Ritter
- Spencer McKenney
- Henrik Edin
- Jeremy Mikola
- Evgeni Dobranov
- Derick Rethans
- 平民·寻梦(Pingmin Fenlly Liu)
- David Carlier
- Gustaf Neumann
- Jeroen Ooms
- Kaitlin Mahar
- Tomas Mozes
- Clyde Bazile
- Scott Gayou