juCi++ v1.3.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-11-22 // over 4 years ago
🛠 Various bug fixes:
- Backspace now works at the start of source buffers after spaces or tabs
- 🛠 Core dumps at exit when using older glibmm versions have been fixed
- ➕ Additional search path to style scheme paths are now added only once
- Exit instructions now also runs when juCi++ is closed by the desktop environment
- ⚡️ Now only updates directory paths that are shown in the directory view. This fixes a crash that could happen after creating a new C/C++ project on some systems.
- Further cleanup of debug events