FlatBuffers v1.11.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-04-24 // almost 2 years ago
🚀 A summary of what is in this release since 1.10.0:
- More accurate C++ float handling, NaN handling, limit checking.
- Java optimization: faster object accessors, faster UTF8 conversion.
- A lot of Rust port improvements.
- 📜 Vector of union JSON parsing.
- 📜 Parser can now work from binary schemas.
- 👍 Python: numpy vector support.
- 👍 Packaging: Snap & RPM support.
- 🐳 Many improvements to our CI, added Bazel CI, dockerized language tests.
- 🛠 Many other fixes and smaller improvements, 169 commits since 1.10.0