cereal v1.2.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-02-12 // almost 5 years ago
🚀 This is a minor feature and bug fix release for cereal.
🚀 The majority of fixes and enhancements for this release come from the community. Thank you for your contributions!
🛠 Fixes and enhancements include:
- Polymorphic registrations should always occur as intended, especially on VS2015 (#356)
- ✅ Unit testing overhauled to prepare for modules; dependency on boost test dropped in favor of doctest (#139)
- 🏁 Continuous integration testing for Windows using AppVeyor (thanks to @tusharpm, #373)
🛠 Minor fixes and enhancements include:
- 👀 Ongoing optimizations for polymorphism support (thanks in part to @dlardi, #335, also see #354 for continuing work)
- cereal now uses local
#includeto make it easier to drop into a project (thanks to @kklouzal, #347)
- 🛠 Fixed a bug related to threading support (thanks to @auric, #331)
- 🛠 Fixed a bug related to loading bitsets (thanks to @drivehappy, #355)
- Avoid conflict with the
checkmacro on OSX (thanks to @erichkeane, #341, #342)
- ✂ Removed remaining traces of hardcoded RapidJSON namespaces to avoid conflicting with system library (thanks to @Enhex, #351)
cereal::size_typecan now be configured via macro (#379)
- 👌 Improved traivs continuous integration testing (thanks to @tusharpm, #367)
- 💅 cereal no longer uses c-style casts interanlly (thanks to @laudrup, #363)
- 👌 Improved support for migrating from boost (thanks to @headupinclouds, #366)
👀 See the closed issues for more information.
👀 Polymorphic registration for large numbers of classes is currently slower than it should be. See the ongoing progress towards this at #354.
Want to contribute to cereal?