Avg Release Cycle
307 days ago
v4.0.1._condaMay 03, 2020
v3.0.1May 31, 2017
v3.0.0May 29, 2017
- 2016-06-23 v2.4.0
- Introduced nomeclature 'mode'. Marked all functions that will be renamed / removed in v3.0.0 as deprecated.
- Added an experimental python wrapper when 'OTHER += -DXERUS_EXPERIMENTAL_PYTHON_WRAPPER' is defined in the config file.
- Added TT::degrees_of_freedom function to determine the dimension of the current tangent space.
- ! Corrected a typo in the class names of the measurement sets.
- Added constants xerus::VERSION_MAJOR, VERSION_MINOR, VERSION_REVISION and VERSION_COMMIT.
- Improved compilation time and more forgiving default settings for warnings.
- 2016-06-23 v2.4.0
- Added save_to_file and load_from_file functions to store and restore Tensors and TensorNetworks in/from files.
- Added SVD based calculate_pseudo_inverse function to Tensor.
- ➕ Added implementation for perform_trace() for sparse Tensors.
- 🛠 Fixed the pipe operator for xerus::misc::generic_exception to not destroy the type information.
- 🐛 Bug fix in the handling of fixed indices in TensorNetworks.
- Several static member function now warn if their return type is not used.
- 🎉 Initial support for compilation with the intel ICC.
- ➕ Added support for 32bit systems.
- ➕ Added Sparse solve and sparse QR factorization.
- 📜 ! Xerus now depends on the SuiteSparseQR (-lspqr) library.
- 📜 TTNetwork sum now supports sparse components.
- 📜 TTNetwork entrywise_product now supports sparse components.
- 🆓 ! entrywise_product (for TTNetworks) now a free function instead of static member.
- 📜 TTNetwork entrywise_square now supports sparse components.
- 🛠 Bugfix in Dense/Sparse conversion factor handling.
- 🛠 Basic support for fixed indices in TensorNetworks.
- Readded TTNetwork constructor from DimensionTuple.
- 🛠 Bugfixes for TTNetwork dyadic_product.
- ! fix_slate() now works correctly for TTTensors and (correctly) throws an error for TTOperators.
- 🛠 Several bug fixes in the handling of TTNetworks of degree zero.
- Implemented the Tensor CQ function, which is now used where appropriate.
- ➕ Added several unit tests to ensure consitent results for dense/sparse Tensors, TensorNetwork and TTNetworks.
- 🛠 Several Bugfixes in xerus::misc and a bugfix in TT:dyadic_product.
- 🔀 ! Merged FullTensor and SparseTensor into a single Tensor class.
- Implemented several FullTensor functions also for sparse representations (modify(_diag)_elements, fix_slate, resize_dimension,...)
- ! IndexedTensor*s now considered internal.
- 🚚 ! Removed all support for stored IndexedTensor*s.
- ! Reworked the IndexedTensor* index assignment.
- ! Changed resize_dimension to allow slate insertion at the first position.
- ➕ Added TTTensor::random with callback function to manipulate the singular values of all matricisations.
- 👍 Rewrote the ALS algorithm for better readability.
- ➕ Added fully functional (multi-site) DMRG and alternating steepest descent algorithms.
- 👌 Support for low level factorisation calls for Tensor class.
- 📜 Several bug fixes, including SVD factor handling, SparseTensor summation, Tensor resize_dimension, TN evaluation,....
- ➕ Added several test cases.