🛠 Mostly a bugfix and stability release.
- ✅ Optional TEST_PRINTF macro
- 👌 Improve self-testing procedures.
🚀 It's been a LONG time since the last release of Unity. Finally, here it is!
⚡️ There are too many updates to list here, so some highlights:
- 👍 more standards compliant (without giving up on supporting ALL compilers, no matter how quirky)
- ✅ many more specialized assertions for better test feedback
- more examples for integrating into your world
- 🛠 many many bugfixes and tweaks
- 👍 Allow suiteSetUp() and suiteTearDown() to be povided as normal C functions
- 🛠 Fix & Expand Greater Than / Less Than assertions for integers
- ✅ Built-in option to colorize test results
- 📚 Documentation updates
- ✅ Fixed bug in UNTY_TEST_ASSERT_EACH_EQUAL_*
- Added TEST_ASSERT_GREATER_THAN and TEST_ASSERT_LESS_THAN
- 💅 Updated Module Generator to stop changing names when no style given
- 🖨 Cleanup to custom float printing for accuracy
- Cleanup incorrect line numbers are partial name matching
- ⬇️ Reduce warnings from using popular function names as variable names
- ✅ test runner generator can inject defines as well as headers
- ➕ added a built-in floating point print routine instead of relying on printf
- ⚡️ updated to new coding and naming standard
- 📚 updated documentation to be markdown instead of pdf
- 🛠 fixed many many little bugs, most of which were supplied by the community (you people are awesome!)
- coding standard actually enforced in CI
🛠 Lots of bugfixes and a concentration on making the scripts more portable and flexible.
v2.1.0October 03, 2012