Unicorn Engine v1.0.2-rc1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-10-08 // 14 days ago
No data yet 😐
You can check the official repo
Previous changes from v1.0.1
🛠 Stable release with some important bugfixes & new features for several architectures.
- 🏗 Properly handle build with selected-architectures.
- 🛠 Fix compilation issues on PPC & S390x.
- Fix a memory leak on uc_mem_protect().
- Support big-endian mode.
- Correct instruction size of Thumb/Thumb2 code.
- Support read/write APSR register.
- Support read/write NEON registers.
- Support read/write NZCV registers.
- 👍 Mips: Support read/write Mips64 registers.
- 👍 X86: Support read/write MSR.
- ⚡️ Haskell binding: update to the latest API.
- Python: allow not having PATH setup.