sqlite_modern_cpp v3.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-02-17 // about 6 years ago
- Support for
std::vectorallocator #76 Thanks to @zauguin
- Expose error codes in exceptions #80 Thanks to @zauguin
std::uncaught_exceptionsif possible #86 Thanks to @zauguin
- SQLCipher support #77 Thanks to @zauguin
- Support for custom SQL functions #89 Thanks to @zauguin
- Include SQL statement in exception #85 Thanks to @zauguin
- Fixed Bad database_binder destructor behavior #63 Thanks to @polesapart
- Throw dedicated exceptions for
more_rows#62 Thanks to @ulrichbayer
- Fixed sqlite memory leak on failed open #65 Thanks to @polesapart
⚡️ You can find more info in the updated README file.
💥 Breaking changes:
- Databases with non-ASCII characters in their names created with v1.x & v2.x are not found by this version. You have to manually rename them to their actual (UTF-8 encoded) name.