SFML alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Multimedia" category.
Alternatively, view SFML alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
4.2 8.2 SFML VS MediaInfoLibConvenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of SFML or a related project?
SFML — Simple and Fast Multimedia Library
SFML is a simple, fast, cross-platform and object-oriented multimedia API. It provides access to windowing, graphics, audio and network. It is written in C++, and has bindings for various languages such as C, .Net, Ruby, Python.
- Laurent Gomila — main developer ([email protected])
- Marco Antognini — OS X developer ([email protected])
- Jonathan De Wachter — Android developer ([email protected])
- Jan Haller ([email protected])
- Stefan Schindler ([email protected])
- Lukas Dürrenberger ([email protected])
- binary1248 ([email protected])
- Artur Moreira ([email protected])
- Mario Liebisch ([email protected])
- And many other members of the SFML community
Follow the instructions of the tutorials, there is one for each platform/compiler that SFML supports.
There are several places to learn SFML:
SFML is an open-source project, and it needs your help to go on growing and improving. If you want to get involved and suggest some additional features, file a bug report or submit a patch, please have a look at the contribution guidelines.