👌 Support for the conan package manager. Hopefully we'll get Seasocks on the conan package center.
- 👍 GCC 9 and Clang 9 support
- 👍 HTTP OPTIONS verb support
- 🛠 Bugfixes
- 🛠 Fixed escaping for non-ascii characters
- CMake improvements
- Clang format
- Requires C++14.
- 👌 Support for Python 3 in build process.
- Various CMake improvements.
- 👍 Internal improvements to better use smart pointers, and to take advantage of C++14 features.
- 🛠 Fix to CMake build process (plays better with Conan)
v1.4.0October 08, 2018
✅ Seasock supports latest GCC 7 and Clang 5 compiler now.
SONAMEis available through CMake and Catch uses v1.10 which notable reduces the test runtime.
Development is going to upgrade to C++14 from v1.4.x onwards.
🚀 In 1.3.0 we added streaming, which introduced a dependency on libz. For those who don't want this dependency, in this release configuring with
-DDEFLATE_SUPPORT=Offwill drop the dependency.
🔧 Seasocks now supports compression - configurable by
🏗 Also a few build and compilation fixes.
➕ Added the ability to change the buffer size used for clients.
🏗 Internal fixes to make CMake builds more consistent.
Enums are now enum classes: apologies for the API change. I suck at semantic versioning, it turns out :(
v1.2.5December 27, 2016