RocksDB v4.5.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-02-05 // almost 6 years ago
Public API Changes
- ➕ Add a new perf context level between kEnableCount and kEnableTime. Level 2 now does not include timers for mutexes.
- Statistics of mutex operation durations will not be measured by default. If you want to have them enabled, you need to set Statistics::stats_level_ to kAll.
- ⏱ DBOptions::delete_scheduler and NewDeleteScheduler() are removed, please use DBOptions::sst_file_manager and NewSstFileManager() instead
🆕 New Features
- 0️⃣ ldb tool now supports operations to non-default column families.
- ➕ Add kPersistedTier to ReadTier. This option allows Get and MultiGet to read only the persited data and skip mem-tables if writes were done with disableWAL = true.
- Add DBOptions::sst_file_manager. Use NewSstFileManager() in include/rocksdb/sst_file_manager.h to create a SstFileManager that can be used to track the total size of SST files and control the SST files deletion rate.