RapidJSON v1.0-beta Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-04-08 // about 7 years ago
🚀 This is the first pre-release of RapidJSON at GitHub.
🛠 There have been a lot of improvements and bug fixes since v0.11. Some notable ones are listed as follows.
- RFC 7159 (#101)
- 📜 Optional Iterative Parser (#76)
- Deep-copy values (#20)
- Error code and message (#27)
- ASCII Encoding (#70)
- ➕ Add
Key()to handler concept (#134)
- 👍 C++11 compatibility and support (#128)
- ⚡️ Optimized number-to-string and vice versa conversions (#137, #80)
- Short-String Optimization (#131)
- Local stream optimization by traits (#32)
- Migrating from Premake to CMAKE (#192)
- ✂ Remove other JSON libraries for performance comparison (#180)
- Travis & Appveyor Continuous Integration, with Valgrind verification (#24, #242)
- ⚠ Resolve all warning reports
- 📚 Redo all documentation
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Doxygen with Markdown
Note that the copyright owner is changed but the project is still distributed under MIT license.
🚀 Please help testing this release in your development platform. The API shall not be changed in v1.0. Only bug fixes are permitted.
🚀 It is planned to release the official v1.0 at 15 April 2015.