PDF-Writer v4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-04-07 // over 3 years ago
- ✂ Remove some compilation warnings from Xcode/Linux envs
- Transparency groups corrections
- 🔀 Appending pages (and merging, and making forms) supports inherited resources
- 👍 InputAsciiHexDecode filter support (By Lidia M.)
- 👍 Allow providing predefined Object IDs to forms in various usages
- Large OTF glyphs error correction
Previous changes from v3.9
➕ Add AES support to read, write and modification scenarios. As a results - some bug corrections when reading/modifying scenarios that only come up with PDF versions >= 1.6, which the lib didn't handle before.
0️⃣ Also - default pdf level is now 1.4, to match PNG support that was recently added and its requirement for transparency.