MyGUI v3.2.1 Release Notes
- ➕ Added events to clipboard manager: eventClipboardRequested, eventClipboardChanged.
- ➕ Added API access to child LayerNodes.
- ➕ Added pointer to ControllerItem in all controller events.
- Key focus will be reset when the key focus widget is hidden.
- 🛠 Fixed incorrectly detecting double click when clicking on different widgets.
- 🛠 Fixed a memory leak when creating or changing widgets in several cases.
- 🛠 Fixed a lot of warnings from cppcheck.
- 🛠 Other minor fixes.
- Remove possibility to compile without std::typeinfo (no longer needed for android, MYGUI_RTTI_DISABLE_TYPE_INFO option removed).
- ✂ Remove -msse from compiler flags.
- ➕ Added Depth property for child widgets, that can be used for rendering order.
- ➕ Added eventChangeCoord event.
- 🛠 Fixed Enabled property not being inherited from parent widgets.
- ListBox: Added eventNotifyItem for key or mouse press on item widgets.
- ListBox: Added getWidgetByIndex public API to allow item widget access from outside.
- 🛠 EditBox: Fixed several keyboard shortcuts (such as copy & paste) not working when key and text events are injected separately by the user.
- ImageBox: Added getImageSize method.
- ScrollBar: Added WheelPage property for mouse wheel scroll step.
- 👀 PolygonalSkin: Added stroke support for drawing dashed lines (can be seen in UnitTest_Spline).
- RotatingSkin: Added properties to skin XML.
- ResourceTrueTypeFont: Added Distance parameter for margin between glyphs in generated font texture.
- ResourceImageSet, ResourceTrueTypeFont: Added public API to allow creating in code rather than from XML.
- 👍 ResourceManualFont: Added support to set glyph size separately rather than deriving it from image coordinates.
- ➕ Added Dark skin (used by default in Tools).
- ➕ Added Black skin.
- ⚡️ Minor updates to other skins.
- Significant improvements to LayoutEditor, FontEditor, ImageEditor and SkinEditor.
- ⚡️ Minor updates to several demos.
- ➕ Added DataInfoTest.
- ➕ Added Dummy platform.
- 🛠 Various fixes for DirectX11 platform.
- 🔨 Slightly refactored OpenGL platform.
- ➕ Added DataMemoryStream class.
- ⚡️ Updated C# wrapper.
- Switched from LGPL to MIT license.
- 📚 Documentation improvements.