libOnion v0.8 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-04-29 // about 5 years ago
🔋 Features and improvement in no special order:
🛠 1. Stability improvements on the poller (Thanks to Solar designer for help tracking it, idea by Rich Felker, fixed by David Moreno). 🐎 2. Performance improvements on onion_log (Zachary Grafton) 🛠 3. Many bugs found by clang thread sanitizer and fixed. (Zachary Grafton) 🛠 4. Improvements to JSON encode/decode (Thanks to Solar designer for help tracking it, fixed by David Moreno) 🛠 5. Undefined behaviour fixes (Zachary Grafton)
- CPP bindings (David Moreno, Zachary Grafton)
- Redis sessions (Zachary Grafton) 📜 8. Rework on request parser to allow OCS_YIELD (David Moreno).
- Overall API improvements (David Moreno)
- Use of custom low level functions: onion_malloc, onion_free... (Basile Starynkevitch) 👍 11. Bohem GC support (Basile Starynkevitch)
- Man pages for the tools. (David Moreno)
- Semantic Versioning. 🛠 14. Many small fixes and improvements.
Previous changes from v0.7