libmdbx v0.11.6 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-03-24 // 3 months ago
🚀 The stable release with the complete workaround for an incoherence flaw of Linux unified page/buffer cache. Nonetheless the cause for this trouble may be an issue of Intel CPU cache/MESI. 👀 See issue#269 for more information.
- Added complete workaround for an incoherence flaw of Linux unified page/buffer cache.
- Fixed cursor reusing for read-only transactions.
- Fixed copy&paste typo inside
- Minor refine C++ API for convenience.
- Minor internals refines.
lib-sharedtargets for make.
- Added minor workaround for AppleClang 13.3 bug.
- Clarified error messages of a signature/version mismatch.
Previous changes from v0.11.5
🚑 The stable release with the hotfix/workaround for a flaw of Linux 4.19 (at least) unified page/buffer cache. 👀 See issue#269 for more information.
- Simon Leier for reporting and testing.
- Kai Wetlesen for RPMs.
- Tullio Canepa for reporting C++ API issue and contributing.
- Added workaround for a flaw of Linux 4.19 (at least) unified page/buffer cache.
- Fixed/Reworked move-assignment operators for "managed" classes of C++ API.
- Fixed potential
SIGSEGVwhile open DB with overrided non-default page size.
mdbx_env_open()idempotence in failure cases.
- Refined/Fixed pages reservation inside
mdbx_update_gc()to avoid non-reclamation in a rare cases.
- Fixed typo in a retained space calculation for the hsr-callback.
- Reworked functions for meta-pages, split-off non-volatile.
- Disentangled C11-atomic fences/barriers and pure-functions (with
__attribute__((__pure__))) to avoid compiler misoptimization.
- Fixed hypotetic unaligned access to 64-bit dwords on ARM with
- Reasonable paranoia that makes clarity for code readers.
- Minor fixes Doxygen references, comments, descriptions, etc.