libmdbx v0.11.5 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-02-23 // 4 months ago
🚑 The stable release with the hotfix/workaround for a flaw of Linux 4.19 (at least) unified page/buffer cache. 👀 See issue#269 for more information.
- Simon Leier for reporting and testing.
- Kai Wetlesen for RPMs.
- Tullio Canepa for reporting C++ API issue and contributing.
- Added workaround for a flaw of Linux 4.19 (at least) unified page/buffer cache.
- Fixed/Reworked move-assignment operators for "managed" classes of C++ API.
- Fixed potential
SIGSEGVwhile open DB with overrided non-default page size.
mdbx_env_open()idempotence in failure cases.
- Refined/Fixed pages reservation inside
mdbx_update_gc()to avoid non-reclamation in a rare cases.
- Fixed typo in a retained space calculation for the hsr-callback.
- Reworked functions for meta-pages, split-off non-volatile.
- Disentangled C11-atomic fences/barriers and pure-functions (with
__attribute__((__pure__))) to avoid compiler misoptimization.
- Fixed hypotetic unaligned access to 64-bit dwords on ARM with
- Reasonable paranoia that makes clarity for code readers.
- Minor fixes Doxygen references, comments, descriptions, etc.