libmdbx v0.10.5 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-10-13 // 9 months ago
🚀 Unfortunately, the
v0.10.5accidentally comes not full-compatible with previous releases:
v0.10.5can read/processing DBs created by previous releases, i.e. the backward-compatibility is provided;
- however, previous releases may lead to false-corrupted state with DB that was touched by
v0.10.5, i.e. the forward-compatibility is broken for
🛠 This cannot be fixed, as it requires fixing past versions, which as a result we will just get a current version. Therefore, it is recommended to use
- Noel Kuntze for immediately bug reporting.
- Fixed unaligned access regression after the
#pragma packfix for modern compilers.
- Added UBSAN-test to CI to avoid a regression(s) similar to lately fixed.
- Fixed possibility of meta-pages clashing after manually turn to a particular meta-page using
- Refined handling of weak or invalid meta-pages while a DB opening.
- Refined providing information for the
@GCsub-databases of a last committed modification transaction's ID.