libmdbx v0.10.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-10-12 // 9 days ago
- Fixed possibility of looping update GC during transaction commit (no public issue since the problem was discovered inside Positive Technologies.
#pragma packto avoid provoking some compilers to generate code with unaligned access.
noexceptfor potentially throwing
txn::put()of C++ API.
- Added stochastic test script for checking small transactions cases.
- Removed extra transaction commit/restart inside test framework.
- In debugging builds fixed a too small (single page) by default DB shrink threshold.
Previous changes from v0.10.3
- Francisco Vallarino for Haskell bindings for libmdbx.
- Alex Sharov for reporting and testing.
- Andrea Lanfranchi for contributing.
Extensions and improvements:
- Resolve minor Coverity Scan issues (no fixes but some hint/comment were added).
- Resolve minor UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer issues (no fixes but some workaround were added).
- Always setup
madvisewhile opening DB (fixes https://github.com/erthink/libmdbx/issues/231).
- Fixed checking legacy
0x10) for nested/sub-pages.
- Fixed getting revision number from middle of history during amalgamation (GNU Makefile).
- Fixed search GCC tools for LTO (CMake scripts).
- Fixed/reorder dirs list for search CLANG tools for LTO (CMake scripts).
- Fixed/workarounds for CLANG < 9.x
- Fixed CMake warning about compatibility with 3.8.2