LEAF is a lightweight error handling library for C++11.
Official documentation: https://zajo.github.io/leaf/
leaf alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Miscellaneous" category.
Alternatively, view leaf alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of leaf or a related project?
Boost LEAF is a lightweight error handling library for C++11.
Official documentation: https://boostorg.github.io/leaf/
- Small single-header format, no dependencies.
- Designed for maximum efficiency ("happy" path and "sad" path).
- No dynamic memory allocations, even with heavy payloads.
- O(1) transport of arbitrary error types (independent of call stack depth).
- Can be used with or without exception handling.
- Support for multi-thread programming.
Support is available via:
Copyright (c) 2018-2020 Emil Dotchevski and Reverge Studios, Inc.
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the leaf README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.