kangaru v4.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-06-28 // about 4 years ago
🚀 I'm happy to announce that the version
4.1.0of kangaru, the C++11 and C++14 dependency injection container has been released!
📚 For those new here, kangaru is an inversion of control container for C++11, C++14 and later. We support features like operation between containers, injection via function parameter, automatic call of member function on instance creation, autowiring and more. Please visit our README and our documentation for more informations.
🔨 It's a library to automate wiring of classes in order to make dependency injection easier and less prone to source breaking changes when refactoring.
In this version, we added several new features to this library. Here are the highlights:
- Autowiring, a new way to automatically deduce dependencies between service classes. #64
- Reference in
generic_serviceand the addition of
- Non-member function in autocall. #34
- 👌 Support for GCC 4.9 and 4.8
- Indirect mapping, a mechanism used to generate service definition from the service map.
- 👌 Support for Visual Studio's intellisense #54
- A lot of code cleanups #62
- An experimental API to enable autowiring on user defined generic services.
Feedback and contributions are welcome. Thanks for considering kangaru!