glbinding v3.0.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-07-11 // over 3 years ago
💻 glbinding, version 3.0.2, created by CG Internals and the Computer Graphics Systems Group at the Hasso Plattner Institute, University of Potsdam, Germany.
Contact: Daniel Limberger, Willy Scheibel ([email protected])
💥 BREAKING CHANGES
- provide get proc address function pointer resolver
- 🚚 move logging, print-to-stream and meta functionality to new glbinding-aux module
- 🚚 move parser and code generator to external project cginternal/khrbinding-generator
- introduce glbinding-aux module for desired OpenGL API functionality besides a plain binding
- ⚡️ update OpenGL API (gl.xml)
- ➕ add glGetProgramResourceiv overload for GLenum
- ➕ add glinfo and glisdeprecated tools
- ➕ add global glbinding API (no need to access global Binding class for most use cases anymore)
- assert a valid function pointer instead of silent failure #262
- 0️⃣ provide glGetError after callback default implementation in glbinding-aux module
- unspecialized class template error #254
- ✂ remove use of result_type #250
- 🛠 fix sign of GLsizeiptr #226
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
📚 The software is supplied “as is” and all use is at your own risk. CG Internals GmbH, Hasso Plattner Institute, and the University of Potsdam disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the software, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non‐infringement of proprietary rights. Neither this agreement nor any documentation furnished under it is intended to express or imply any warranty that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted, timely, or error‐free.
Under no circumstances shall CG Internals GmbH, Hasso Plattner Institute, or University of Potsdam be liable to any user for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, arising from or relating to this agreement, the software, or userʹs use or misuse of the software or any other services provided by CG Internals GmbH, Hasso Plattner Institute and University of Potsdam. Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from the use or misuse of the software or any other services supplied by CG Internals, Hasso Plattner Institute, or University of Potsdam (including such damages incurred by third parties), or errors of the software.