gflags v2.2.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-11-11 // almost 4 years ago
🚀 This maintenance release improves life of Bazel users (no more "config.h" leaking into global include paths), fixes build with recent MinGW versions, and silences a number of static code analyzer and compiler warnings. The build targets exported by the CMake configuration of this library are now also prefixed by the package name "gflags::" following a more recent (unwritten) CMake convention. The unprefixed target names are still supported to avoid that dependent projects have to be modified due to this change in imported target names.
👀 For a full list of changes, see the closed issues of v2.2.2 Milestone.
Previous changes from v2.2.1
🚀 Maintenance release with mainly Windows build fixes.
- 🔗 Link to online documentation in README
- #194: Include utils by file instead of CMAKE_MODULE_PATH search
- 🚚 #195: Remove unused program_name variable
- #196: Enable language C for older CMake versions when needed
- 🏗 #202: Changed include directory in bazel build
- #207: Mark single argument constructors in mutex.h as explicit
- #209: Use inttypes.h on VC++ 2013 and later
- #212: Fix statically linked gflags library with MSVC
- 🏁 #213: Modify installation paths on Windows for vcpkg
- 🔒 #215: Fix static initialization order fiasco caused by global registry lock
- #216: Fix use of ARGC in CMake macros
- #222: Static code analyzer error regarding strncmp with empty kRootDir
- #224: Check HAVE_STDINT_H or HAVE_INTTYPES_H for older MSVC versions