GacUI alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "GUI" category.
Alternatively, view GacUI alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of GacUI or a related project?
GPU Accelerated C++ User Interface, with WYSIWYG developing tools, XML supports, built-in data binding and MVVM features.
Read the LICENSE first.
- The release of the GacUI project is put in vczh-libraries/Release.
- DO NOT download source code from this repo if you are not intended to create pull request. This is not for end users.
For Home Page: click here
For Gaclib: click here
For GacUI: click here
gaclib.net is a mirror to github pages above
Content of This Project
- The Tutorial shows how to start using this marvelous GUI library.
- The Demos section show you all demos using this GUI library.
Using this library requires you to use C++ source files directly in
- The Release folder for Vlpp, Workflow or GacUI.
- The GacGen.exe if you prefer to use XML to build your UI.
All other files are for library development only.
This GUI library provides the following features:
- Cross-platform abilities.
- Rich control library. Container controls supports MVC and virtual list mode.
- Control template system. You can write your own.
- GPU acceleration.
- XML resource supports.
- You can use the provided GacGen.exe to generate multiple XML files with binary resources (images) into a compressed binary format.
- This program will also generate C++ code behind for you. You can fill event handlers (but we suggest you use MVVM and Data Binding instead) in generated C++ files.
- If you update your UI, GacGen.exe will merge your modification in C++ code and modification in XML together to generate new C++ code behind. Your update will still exist.
- NOTE: You will see a very obvious mark
USERIMPL(/* ... */)in the generated code. Here is where you want to add your code. All your modification outside of these places will be discarded on the next GacGen.exe run.
- MVVM and Data Binding.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the GacUI README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.