rbtree::emplace_hint() compilation fix for variadic arg use (#392)
🛠 Fix hint-versions of rbtree class variadic insertion methods: parameter pack and move semantics support.
🛠 Fix hashtable::insert() to satisfy new map tests.
🛠 Fixed typo in Deque comments (#394)
[EASTL 3.17.02] (#395)
- 🛠 fix all the spelling mistakes in the doc
- ➕ Added support for non-trivially default constructible types
- Cleaned up comments and impl
- 👌 improved 128-bit load code gen
- 🛠 fixed type pun to support non-trivially default constructible types
- ensure msvc instrinics do not emit prefetch instructions
EASTL: to_array implementation
EASTL: fix for rbtree input iterator ctor moving elements from the source container
Ensure the alignment of a node<value_type> is the alignment of the whole node allocation, not just the user type
Removing old compiler special case code for EA_CPP14_CONSTEXPR
➕ Adding eastl::string hash tests and removing an addition overload in the helper template that contrains usage to enum types.
🛠 Fixing user reported regression when attempting to use fancy pointers in a tuple
Resolving uint128_t hashing compiler errors from properly limiting the generic template for enums
👍 eastl::pair adding C++17 structured bindings unpacking support
📚 eastl::atomic implementation - See EASTL/atomic.h for documentation
⚡️ eastl::function - Optimized function call operator
👀 see Invoker() in function_detail.h for explanation of the optimization
Consolidate Warnings by using EA_DISABLE_WARNING macros
⏪ Reverting the UDL warning suppression because of push/pop mismatch issues with the EABase warning suppression macros
⚠ eastl::variant - Fixed variant warnings due to not sfinae overloads that are not the same type but still comparable
- 👌 improved code gen on msvc
➕ added tests
✂ Removed unndeded allocator_traits headers
➕ Added comments on reverse_wrapper
✂ Removed sparse_matrix.h as it was removed internally quite a while ago
⚡️ Updated files that had slight differences to internal eastl
⚡️ Update travis CI to use g++-9 && clang++-11
⚡️ Updated README and CONTRIBUTING to allow contributors to submit their info under the contributors section
cleared mpPtrArray in base destructor #389
➕ Add eastl::span<*> to EASTL.natvis #386
🛠 Fix typo in doc #384
🛠 Fix reverse adaptor when using on a rvalue range #382
🛠 Fix GCC 9 string SSO segfault #380
eastl::shared_ptr<>::reset(): function not thread safe #378
🏗 Enable compilation without building tests #359
🛠 Fix tuple vector assign #374
🛠 fixed unique_ptr<>::reset() instructions order. Internal pointer must be updated before deleting object #375
🛠 fixing spelling mistake in eastl::basic_string
🛠 Fix for insertion_sort() doing a --(BiDirectionalIterator.begin()) which is an illegal operation and causes crashes on containers such as eastl::deque.
🚚 eastl::optional_storage - remove unneeded union and trivial type initialization since we use eastl::aligned_storage_t, remove unreferenced internal member function
resolving 32-bit eastl_size_t compiler error
EASTL_ALIGN_OF porting to C++11 alignof keyword.
EASTL_EMPTY_REFERENCE_ASSERT_ENABLED when enabled would not assert when taking a reference to an empty container.
Example, eastl::vector would not assert that a null reference was being taken if the vector was empty.
🛠 fixing shared_ptr compiler error when passing nullptr with a custom deleter lambda
🛠 fixed unique_ptr::reset() instructions order. Internal pointer must be updated before deleting object (#373)
🛠 fixed unique_ptr<>::reset() instructions order. Internal pointer must be updated before deleting object (#375)
🛠 fixed adl with exchange inside unique_ptr to be fully qualified
🛠 fix bitvector iterators (#358)
👉 use mContainer.begin() instead of &mContainer,
🚀 since it causes out of bounds exception in non release build
🛠 Fix circular dependency in fixed_function.h (#350)
- Implemented C++17 eastl::shared_ptr::weak_from_this.
- Implemented C++20 char8_t string/string_view support improvements.
- Fixed unguarded eastl::allocator::set_name usage in eastl::vector_multimap.
- ➕ Added bool autoDestruct template parameter to eastl::late_constructed to determine whether to destruct the containing object
- 🛠 eastl::finally fixes for missing type_traits headers.
- 🛠 eastl::span fixes for C++17 deduction guides, and completing subspan API.
- 🛠 eastl::array fixes for C++17 deduction guides.
- 🛠 C++20 iterator fixes.
- atomic_exchange_explicit bug fix for a missing return statement in a member function.
- string_view::find_first_of bug fix where incorrect string count member variable was used.
- vector::DoRealloc tag dispatch bug fix for 'should_copy_tag' and 'should_move_tag' expression.
- eastl::u8string updated to C++20 definition 'basic_string<char8_t>'
- 📄 Implemented C++20 uniform container erasure algorithms as defined by: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2019/n4806.html#container.erasure
- 📜 removing eastl::sparse_matrix files as it was never implemented.
- eastl::span conversion constructor fix for eastl::vector.
- eastl::span specification updated implemented which changes its extents type from ptrdiff_t (a signed type) to size_t (an unsigned type).
- eastl::string::ltrim/rtrim/trim can now be passed an array of characters to trim.
- Implemented eastl::finally, an RAII type for guaranteed callback execution at scope-exit.
- 🛠 Updated fixed_list/list, fixed_map/map, fixed_set/set, fixed_slist/slist, and rb_tree to use empty-base-class optimization for their allocator.
- 🛠 Fixed bug in eastl::string::append_convert which incorrectly assumed the provided string object was a pointer.
- 🛠 Fixed bug in eastl::variant conversion ctor and assignment-operator which ignored cv-qualifiers.
- 🛠 eastl::optional::swap fixes for mismatched engaged values.
- Fixed bug in segmented_vector_iterator::operator++(int).
- ➕ Adding a basic eastl::any natvis. Has a limitation of switching between inplace and heap views due to natvis scripting limitations.
- Adding a EASTL_IF_NOT_DLL macro to add back in eastl::any non-RTTI type checking in static builds.
- 🛠 Fixed optional::swap with mismatched engaged values.