CNTK v2.6 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-09-17 // over 4 years ago
🏁 This release of the Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK) supports both Windows and Linux on 64bit platforms.
This release contains versions for both GPU and CPU-only systems.
See Release Notes or download them as a separate file using the link below.
🚀 To set up this release on your system, please read the Install instructions in the root of the corresponding archive and Binary Setup instructions in CNTK Wiki.
- 🏁 CNTK for Windows v.2.6 CPU only
- 🏁 CNTK for Windows v.2.6 GPU
- 📦 NuGet Packages:
- CNTK, CPU-Only Build
- CNTK, GPU Build
- CNTK, UWP CPU-Only Build
- CNTK CPU-only Model Evaluation Libraries (MKL based)
📦 Package description and instructions are here.
- 🐧 CNTK for Linux v.2.6 CPU only
- 🐧 CNTK for Linux v.2.6 GPU
🐳 Images at Docker Hub are coming soon