Celero v2.6.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-10-18 // about 2 years ago
- 🚀 This release improves the automated testing and fixes associated bugs.
- Experiments and Demos were renamed.
- CMake modernization
- ✅ Google Test was added as a submodule.
Previous changes from v2.5.0
This wraps up several minor changes
- ✅ Testing on Visual Studio 2019
- 💻 Celero now reports the total time to run on the command line.
- Automatic computation of the required number of iterations has been improved.
- ➕ Added a
FindCelero.cmakefor easier integration into other projects.
- 👌 Improved Markdown console output.
- ➕ Added a CMake option to allow command-line changes of the location of the GoogleTest repository.
- ➕ Added automated testing for GCC v8, LLVM v7, and XCode 10.1