Media Management System functionalities
- manage "WorkSpaces" for the media contents. Every "Workspace" is a repository of media contents. Example 1: a Workspace could contain all the 'News' contents, another all the 'Sport' contents, ... Example 2: a Workspace could contains all the contents of 'User A', another Workspace could contains all the contents of 'User B', ... - manage custom workflows (workflow sample: ingest two videos, concatenate them, cut the resulting video, overlay a logo on it, encode it using different profiles, ...) - manage custom metadata associated to each content - manage CrossReferences among the Media Contents (i.e.: ImageOfVideo, ImageOfAudio, FaceOfVideo, CutOfVideo, CutOfAudio, ...) - manage an array of Encoders, priority of each encoding and dedicated Encoders for each Workspace - implement media functionalities (i.e.: encoding, cut, concatenate, overlay, slideShow, video speed down, ...) - record live IP streaming - manage delivery of contents through the creation of authorizations, tokens, time to live, max retries, ... - post media on socials (facebook, youtube, ...) - implement computer-vision (face recognition, face identification, ...) - implement image processing - player - edit video through user mark in-out. Once a cut is done, in case the cut is not accurate, it is possible easily to tune the cut to improve it. - edit audio through user mark in-out. Once a cut is done, in case the cut is not accurate, it is possible easily to tune the cut to improve it. - edit image cropping through user selection. Once a crop is done, in case the crop is not accurate, it is possible easily to tune the cut to improve it.
The platform is composed by three components:
- API: it is the component managing all the MMS API (ingest a new Workflow, search into the MMS repository, create a new encoding profile, ...) - Engine: it is the orchestrator of the platform, the component caring about the execution of all the workflows and the manager of the Encoders - Encoder: it is the component used for the encoding of the media
There is another component, the MMS WEB APP. It is a GUI of the MMS platform. It uses just the MMS APIs to interact with the platform.
The platform is scalable, it is possible to add any number of the above components. The work is automatically distributed among the running components. Just a sample: we can have two API servers, two Engine servers and ten encoders. It means all the API received by the platform will be distributed among the two API servers, all the management of the execution of the workflows will be automatically distributed among the two Engine servers and all the encodings will be distributed among all the ten encoder servers.
The platform implements High Availability requirements and it is extremely Robust. In the previous scenario, any stop or shutdown of any component does not create any outage of the platform and no running task is lost.
The platform is already available in the cloud and all the URLs, examples and tutorial within the wiki pages refer the MMS cloud - support: [email protected] - Site: https://mms.catrasoft.cloud - MMS GUI: https://mms-gui.catrasoft.cloud - API base URL: https://mms-api.catrasoft.cloud/catramms/v1/... - Delivery URL: https://mms-delivery.catrasoft.cloud/catramms/v1/... - Push binary URL: https://mms-binary.catrasoft.cloud/catramms/v1/...
CatraMMS alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Multimedia" category.
Alternatively, view CatraMMS alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
4.2 8.2 CatraMMS VS MediaInfoLibConvenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of CatraMMS or a related project?
CatraMMS, Media Management System, is a platform by which it is possible to manage
- a workflow (i.e.: ingest two videos, concatenate them, cut the resulting video, overlay a logo on it, encode it using different profiles)
- custom metadata associated to each content
- an array of Encoders, manage the priority of each encoding and manage dedicated Encoder
- media functionalities (i.e.: encoding, cut, concatenate, overlay, slideShow, ...)
- delivery of contents
Wiki pages: https://github.com/giulianoc/CatraMMS/wiki
The platform is already available in the cloud, here follows some details: