6 Standard Libraries libraries and projects
8.6 6.7 L1 C++EASTL stands for Electronic Arts Standard Template Library. It is an extensive and robust implementation that has an emphasis on high performance.
- -A collection of classes and functions, which are written in the core language and part of the C++ ISO Standard itself.
- -The Standard Template Library (STL).
- -A specification of a C standard library for POSIX systems.
- -The purpose of this manual is to tell you how to use the facilities of the GNU C Library.
- -ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG21
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.