Bolt v1.0.GA Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-07-09 // about 8 years ago
📚 Current Bolt release is 1.0 GA which is released on 9th of July, 2013. BOLT was made Open Source on Github with Apache License with 1.0 Beta. This is the second release post the 1.0 Beta drop. For Bolt related documentation go to the BOLT wiki page. To download the BOLT Binaries go to Bolt Landing Page
🚀 This release contains the following features:
- Serial code paths for all routines including routines which do not have a TBB implementation.
- 🐎 Performance optimizations for Scan and scan by key, Sort and Stable Sort routines. (Up to 45% for Scan routines for certain data sizes)
- 👍 Provided Offset support to all the routines for both the source and destination iterators.
- ➕ Added Support for “Sort by Key” routines to work for non-power of 2 buffer sizes in the OpenCL. Uses Merge sort.
- ➕ Added support for Amp Sort for non power of 2 buffer sizes.
- 🚚 Moved the TBB code to a separate TBB folder so that there is no duplication of code in OpenCL and AMP.
- 🐛 Bug Fixes.