Avg Release Cycle
- ➕ Added icons to the selection menu on the left for activities
- 🛠 Fixed a bug with auto-save not functioning properly
- Increased interval for auto-save and state checking for undo (CTRL+Z), should now happen every 100 ms
- 🆕 New nodes without selection are added in the center of the canvas
- ➕ Added warning when closing a Flow without saving
- ➕ Added parameters to press_key activity
- ➕ Added user selectable delay for Automagica Wand (0 to 5 seconds)
- ➕ Added help information for object variables to the properties window for activity classes (for example Chrome's object variable)
- Pressing the delete button will now delete the selected element
- Record new Automagica ID/element in properties window of an Automagica Wand activity (click, doubleclick, ...)
- ➕ Added empty option to node selection menues so it becomes easier to clear connections
- ➕ Added "on exception node" to activity nodes
- 🛠 Fixed bug with empty arguments for activities (fe third key in 'press key combination')
- 🛠 Fixed bug where sometimes nodes would not be connected when adding them to a selection
- Increased parameters field size for certain activity
🏁 Automagica Windows installer
- File size reduced with 20MB (100MB to 80MB) by removing unnecessary files
- 🛠 Fixed Excel.get_table for Flow by adding return variable in the docstring
- 🛠 Fixed issue with read text activity (OCR)
- ➕ Added delay parameter option for Wand
- 🏁 Shortcuts will now be properly removed on running uninstall (Windows)
- 🆕 Newly added nodes will start from the selected nodes
- ➕ Added protocol handlers for automagica:// both for Flow and Lab.
- ➕ Added Undo ctrl+z feature.
- 🚚 Connectors can now also be removed by right-clicking on them and selecting delete.
- The variable explorer window is now resizable. We're still looking how to further improve this. Any ideas are more than welcome.
- Loop node properties window is now more straightforward.
- 👻 Flow execution now stops when an exception occurs in an activity node.
- 💻 Pressing Return now saves the UI element.
- 💾 Saved UI elements are now private by default and can be managed through the Automagica Portal.
- 🚚 Activity selection menu was removed as it contained outdated information.
- Added Automagica Flow, a new low-code/no-code way of building Python automations with a visual flow-chart style.
- 💻 Added the Automagica Command Line Interface (CLI) with click. Now you can run the
automagicacommand from within the console to access the Automagica Bot, Flow, Lab and Wand. We also included a configuration wizard for your convenience.
The changelog is kept starting from version 3.0.0
v1.0.10October 16, 2019
v1.0.0August 13, 2019